![Nicki Minaj Talks Sex: I'm a Pleaser [SUCK AND FUCK] , But I Demand That I Climax [CUM!!]](http://i0.wp.com/www.vladtv.com/images/size_fs/video-212140.jpg?resize=350%2C200)
1. “She’s all right.”
What it means: We probably like her.Why we use it: Because we don’t really want to discuss the corny details about a girl we might like with the rest of our guy friends or just to keep things short and sweet.
Used in a sentence: “She’s all right. We went out to dinner again last night.”
Synonyms: “She’s good”; “Can’t complain”; “All good”
2. “I like her.”
What it means: We really like her.Why we use it: Because we always strive to be vague and indistinct about our true feelings, we don’t want to come right out and say we “really” like her.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, man. I like her. She could be a good one.”
Synonyms: “I’m into her”; “She’s great”
3. “She spent the night.”
What it means: We had sex with a particular woman.Why we use it: Because, unlike the bulk of male stereotypes, not all men necessarily divulge highly-detailed accounts of their sexual conquests.
Used in a sentence: “Hung out with Jess last night — she spent the night.”
Synonyms: “She slept over”; “We slept together”
4. “She’s cute.”
What it means: We’re sort of interested in her.Why we use it: Because we’re attracted enough to some chick to use the word “cute”; however, we might not be fully ready to use ones like “hot” or “sexy” just yet.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, I’m not sure what it is about her, but she’s cute — there’s something.
Synonyms: “I’m into her”; “There’s something about her”
5. “She’s got a good personality.”
What it means: We might be compensating for a specific chick’s aesthetic shortcomings.Why we use it: Because we’re interested in a woman, for reasons outside of her physical appearance.
Used in a sentence: “I’m not really concerned with what she looks like; she’s got a good personality.”
Synonyms: “Looks aren’t important to me.”
6. “I was hammered.”
What it means: We probably did something regrettable.Why we use it: To illustrate the fact that we were not thinking clearly, likely as a form of compensation in the light of poor decision-making.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, we slept together — but I was hammered — so I can’t really remember the rest of my night.”
Synonyms: “I blacked out”; “I don’t remember”; “I f*cked up”
7. “I don’t like her like that.”
What it means: We either value our friendship with a particular girl or really don’t like her.Why we use it: Because we don’t want our intentions to get twisted or give anyone the wrong impression.
Used in a sentence: “Nah, we were just studying — I don’t like her like that.”
Synonyms: “We’re just friends”; “It’s not like that”; “I’m not interested in her as anything more”; “I’m just being polite.”
8. “I just need a break from her.”
What it means: Another woman has sparked our attention.Why we use it: Because we need an easy out of a relationship or current situation.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, I do like her — but, I don’t know — I just need a break from her for a little while.”
Synonyms: “I need some space”; “I need some time to figure out what I want.”
9. “I’m done with her for good this time.”
What it means: We’re probably going straight to her apartment after we get done here.Why we use it: Because we don’t want our friends thinking that we’re falling back into the same trap.
Used in a sentence: “She really f*cks with my head. I’m done with her for good this time, though — I swear.”
Synonyms: “It’s quiet for her”; “We’re done (but it’s not over).”
10. “She just doesn’t know what she wants.”
What it means: She knows she doesn’t want us.Why we use it: Because we can’t take rejection and want to deflect as much of it as we can on other circumstances.
Used in a sentence: “Yeah, she’s back with her ex now — she just doesn’t know what she wants.”
Synonyms: “She broke up with me”; “I can’t take rejection”; “She needs to do some soul-searching.”
11. “I think I might love her.”
What it means: We definitely love her.Why we use it: Because we don’t want to fully commit to using that four-letter word, but we feel it.
Used in a sentence: “I don’t know, man. I can’t get her out of my mind — I think I might love her.”
Synonyms: “I love her.”
Posted by , Published at September 14, 2015 and have
0
comments
No comments:
Post a Comment